Love Restored: A Study in Miracles is a new, gentle reframing of the beloved A Course in Miracles.
Written in an updated, universal language so that no matter what your religious or spiritual background, the essential wisdom of the Study will engage you and transform your life.
Visit for excerpts and updates, and use #ASIMTM #AStudyInMiraclesTM
to tag on social media.
This is a study in miracles, which is essential. Only the time you take it is voluntary. Free will does not mean that you can establish the curriculum. It means only that you can choose what you want to take at a given time. The study does not aim at teaching the meaning of Love, for that is already deeply known by your soul. It does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of Love's presence, which is your natural inheritance. The opposite of Love is fear, and what is all-encompassing can have no opposite.
This study can therefore be summed up very simply in this way:
Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.
Herein lies the peace of Love.
Chapter 1 - THE MEANING OF MIRACLES
I. Principles of Miracles
1. There is no order of difficulty in miracles. One is not "harder" or "bigger" than another. They are all the same. All expressions of love are maximal.
2. Miracles as such do not matter. The only thing that matters is their source, which is far beyond evaluation.
3. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of Love. The real miracle is the Love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from Love is a miracle.
4. All miracles mean life, and Love is the giver of life. Love will direct you very specifically. You will be given all you need to know.
5. Miracles are habits, and should be involuntary. They should not be under conscious control. Consciously selected miracles can be misguided.
6. Miracles are natural. When they do not occur something is incorrect.
7. Miracles are everyone's birthright, but rebirth into Love is necessary first.
8. Miracles are healing because they supply a lack; they are performed by those who temporarily have more for those who temporarily have less.